Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winston's Family


Hey everyone, remember me?



Winston
Breed: Full Blooded Mini Schnauzer
Area: Indiana Shelter
Gender: Male
Age: Young
Size: Small
Status: In need of an Foster home



Dear friends,

My name is Winston. You could call me a ladies man. When I walk on my leash all the head's turn. I'm big, bad and tough! No one can stand in my way, except the big dogs they kinda make me feel uneasy. Everyone one say's I'm just a sweet heart, but I know the truth. I'm in this place called a "shelter", but I need help getting out of this joint. Someone like me just doesn't belong here. I can't believe I even ended up here, I'm a bit bewildered.  I'm house broken, and can do some awesome tricks, like sit. I'm just an all around awesome dog who want's to go home. Come take me home please... pretty please... with cherries on top! I know I say I'm tough but I will melt your heart and make you fall in love with me the moment you see my personality!

Please take me home. I don't belong in a shelter!

Can you find me a home?

Stay cool,
Winston

No comments: