Friday, December 10, 2010

Diamond's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?

Diamond
Breed: American Staffordshire Terrier Mix
Area: Indiana
Gender: Female
Age: Young
Size: Large
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoption home



Dear Friends,

My name is Diamond. I'm a big girl, but you wouldn't be able to tell by the way I can cuddle. I'm just a young gal wanting some place to call home. I love to take walks and am really good on a leash. I'm good with kids and like to be around any kind of company. My hobbies include being a couch potato and playing outside. I'm really good about going out to potty on time and also I'm up to date on shots and am spayed. So why am I in this position? I don't know. But I sure would like your help out of it!

I just want a family. Can I come home now?

Can you find me a home?

Meet you on the couch,
Diamond

No comments: