Friday, December 17, 2010

Daisy's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?





Jessica 
Breed: White Pit-bull mix
Area: Warsaw IN
Gender: Female
Age: 6 Months
Size: Medium
Status: In need of a Adoption home






Dear friends,

One day my brother and I were strolling along the rail road crossing, when we found these hunters. There was a train coming so they whisked us away, and drove us safely to their own home. My brother was lucky enough to find a home so fast, but I'm still searching. They told me they have to many furry friends already so they can't keep me. This is my way of asking for help. I need a home. Even something temporary would be nice till I can find something permanent. I'm only six months old and am too young to go to a kill shelter. I haven't even began to live life yet. I'm a sweet, gentle gal and I would like to be your best pal!

Please, I want to call a home my own. I want a second chance at life.

Can you find me a home?

Your friend,
Jessica

No comments: