Friday, December 10, 2010

Betsy's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?

Betsy
Breed: Full Blooded Chocolate Lab Retriever
Area: Indiana Home
Gender: Female
Age: 10 yrs
Size: Large
Status: In need of a Adoptive home



Dear Friends,

My name is Besty. I'm a good dog with good manners. So why am I not with my family anymore? That's because my owner's kid has this thing called allergies. He can't go near me without making this huge loud sound. I think it's called a sneeze. I have never lived outdoors, and sure am glad because it looks really cold outside. With all that white stuff? Brrr. My favorite thing is to just find a warm spot, and curl up on the floor and take a big nap. I currently live all by myself and it's not fun. I' looking for a new family. I would be a great dog for you! The great thing about me is I'm past the puppy stage. I'm not hyper, I like laying around and I'm up to date on shots and am neutered. I just want some company. I'm not asking for much.

Please make me your friend! We can be movie buddies and everything!

Can you find me a home?

Can't wait to meet you,
Betsy

No comments: