Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toby's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?


 Toby
Breed: Full Blooded Mini Schnauzer
Area: Indiana
Gender: Male
Age: 10 yrs
Size: Small
Status: In need of a Adoptive home







Dear Friends,

My name is Toby. I'm in need of a new home. For the last ten year's I've had a very good home, but now they don't want me. I haven't done anything wrong they just don't have time. I don't bark, I don't potty on the floor, I can even sit when told to! I don't understand how this could of happened to me. I've dedicated my life and soul to this family and have always been very loyal. Please take me home. I don't want to be alone this Christmas, or be with people who don't want me around. I feel rejected and lost. Do you have it in your heart to come get me and give me a new home? I would be forever grateful.  

I don't want this to be my first Christmas alone.

Can you find me a home?

Your loyal companion,
Toby

My family has actually decided to keep me! I'm so happy! Thanks for keeping me in your prayers, wishes really do come true!

No comments: