Friday, December 17, 2010


Hey everyone, remember me?

David

Breed: German Shepard mix
Area: Indiana high kill shelter
Gender: Male
Age: 1yr
Size: Large
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive home

Dear Friends,

My name is David. I haven't had much luck in my life, I mean look at me! I'm only one year old and have already landed in a high kill shelter. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY DO IN HERE!? All I know is I make a friend and then he's gone, and I never see him again. I mean I hope for the best but they don't call it a "high kill" shelter for nothing. I didn't end up here because I'm mean, or aggressive. I'm actually very kind hearted and a gentle sweet boy. Just no luck. Anyway that is why I am writing to you. You can be my one chance at luck in this world.  I see all these sweet people across the fence walking out of here with their newly adopted dog. I can't help but think "when will it be my turn"? I know my forever home is out there. These people at the shelter like me. I know it. They treat me so nice and want the best for me. 

Please help me. You're like my winning lottery ticket! I will finally get the right ticket out of here!

Your my lucky friend,
David

David's new mommy!
"We are planning on getting Tucker (David) neutered and microchipped very soon.  I have always known how important spaying and neutering is.  This will be my 4th rescue/foster in the past 8 years. (very exciting!) Brian and I are very excited and are so happy to have had the opportunity to save such a precious boy in our home and in our lives.  Thanks again for your assistance.  Both of us will keep you updated. 
Again, thank you for being the voice of these precious animals that truely need our help."

No comments: