Monday, December 6, 2010

Jacob's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?

 


Jacob
 Breed: Australia Shepard/Shih Tzu
Area: Warsaw, IN
Gender: Male
Age: 8 wks
Size: Small
Status: In need of a Adoption home






Dear friends,

My name is Jacob. I'm a 8 week old puppy, and a bit round in the belly. At the moment, I'm with a great foster family who has two dogs of their own. Even though I love playing with them, I'm ready for my own individual attention. My permanent home. I love to play, snuggle and sleep a lot. So far I'm really good about going potty outdoors, but I still need to go outdoors often. I won't get much bigger then 20 pounds.

Please come take me home and play with me! I'll be really good!


Can you find me a home?

Your pal,
Jacob
Congratulations Jacob on finding a new family to love and adore you! You were one of the cutest puppies I've ever saw and so sweet. You will be missed by ODTR, and never forgotten.

No comments: