Friday, December 17, 2010

Oscar's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?

Oscar
Breed: Full Blooded Dachshund
Area: Indiana
Gender: Male
Age: 2 yrs
Size: Small
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive home



Dear friends,

My name is Oscar. I'm super happy  to meet you. The one thing that bothers me is my owners pups... I mean children! They just put me in a bad mood. Other then that I'm very happy! When you ask me to "Go poo" I go and do the doo. Don't worry though, I'll let you know when I gotta take a poo! I also like other dogs, and those super furry thing's with long tails. I think there called kitties. When I get taken home to my new home I get to take my favorite sleep spot, my crate! I'm just so super excited for you to take me home! I can hardly contain my excitement!

 I would be a amazing stocking stuffer!... If you have a rather large stocking!

Can you find me a home please?

Waiting,
Oscar

No comments: