Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rudy's Family


Hey everybody, remember me?





Rudy
Breed: Jack Russel Terrier Imix
Area: Indiana
Gender: Male
Age: 1 year
Size: Small
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive home




Dear Friends,

My name is Rudy! I'm a Jack Russel Mix and love having fun and friends. I can just go all day play, play, play. I sure do love my snuggle time though. I'm up to date on shots, microchipped and spayed. I'm also housetrained so no worries about me, I'll go outside. My family is moving away and they have decided that  I can't go. They even said they are taking me back to where they got me. They kill fun dogs like me there! Please don't make me go back! All you need to worry about is what time are you picking me up. I need a home super fast. Maybe before Christmas time? Why get a full breed dog when I'm so willing and so good! I hope you have a great holiday and find a box big enough for me to fit into! 


I promise I can make you love me more then you have ever dreamed! I would be so careful!

Can you find me a home?

Don't forget the air holes!
Rudy

No comments: