Friday, December 10, 2010

Barney's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?


Barney
Breed: Brittany/Beagle
Area: Indiana
Gender: Male
Age: Young
Size: Large
Status: In need of a Adoption home




Dear Friends,

My name is Barney. I have been known to touch many hearts, but I'm still in a Indiana high kill animal shelter. I'm smart and have a love of life. I would really like to be able to live my life, and to live a long full life. It hurt's to be rejected and look through the kennel at people walking by knowing today isn't the day. All I want is big yard to go out and play in. I want to play fetch, and go on walks and listen to the sound of my owners breathing at night while I fall asleep protecting them. Is that so much to ask for? I'm a good boy and I'm potty trained. Tennis balls, bones and frisbee's are my favorite!

Please let me live my life to the fullest. I still have so much to live for.

Can you find me a home?

Meet you on the other side,
Barney

No comments: