Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lucy's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?



Lucy
Breed: Boxer and German mix
Area: Indiana
Gender: Female
Age: N/A
Size: Large
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive home





Dear friends,

My name is Lucy and I'm pretty big. Emphasis on the pretty! I have the gift of being able to just look into your soul. I am so happy to be alive. I just rather not have it short lived. I want to be a part of your family because I really believe I could be your perfect fit. I'm the missing puzzle piece you never really knew that was missing. But as soon as you take me home you would know what that weird feeling was all along. Missing a life without me. Just look into my dazzling eyes and you would know it was true! Just take a chance. I promise you won't regret it.

I love you already. My bag are packed and I'm ready to go!

Can you find me a home?

Enchanting to meet you,
Lucy  

No comments: