Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Figaro's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?




Sir Figaro

Breed: N/A
Area: Indiana
Gender: Male
Age: N/A
Size: Small (6 pds)
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive home






Dear Friends,

My name is Sir Figaro and I'm new to this whole "owner" thing. I was found by these great people who called themselves rescuers. When I was found, I was being kept in a tiny metal cage outside. It was FREEZING! Let me tell you, I was shaking so hard it hurt. I don't think I would of made it if I had stayed there all night long. I know there is a plan for me in this world. I believe it. So here's the deal. I'm looking for a new home. Some place warm, such as your lap, would be very nice! I have not been neutered yet, but I will be by the time I get to your home! I'm not looking so forward to this but if it get's me in your home faster then bring it on! I am working on this whole pottying out doors thing. It's tough because sometimes I just gotta go! I will be the best dog you could ever ask for. I will do everything I can to go home in your arms today.

There isn't much worth living for if I don't have someone to live it with.

Can you find me a home?

I'm working on it,
Sir Figaro

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Figaro is now Guppy!! He has two puppy dog brothers who love him very much and work hard to keep him warm. His foster mommy fell in love the moment he was put in her lap and decided that she should be his forever-Mommy. He has a big family now with lots of kids and lots of yummy things to eat. He has a big backyard that he can run and play in. He isn't real fond of the snow but mommy puts a sweatshirt on him to make his time outside a little less painful! Guppy is very loved!