Monday, January 24, 2011

Sienna's Family






Hey everyone, remember me?




Sienna
Breed: Coonhound
Area: Indiana
Gender: Female
Age: N/A
Size: N/A
Status: In need of a Foster/Adoptive family




Dear friends,


My name is Sienna. I'm a sweet girl who's ready for a home to stay. I was born into a family who didn't care for me. They starved me, and in the end they packed up there bags and left... Without me. I guess they didn't love me, I just wasn't good enough for them in the end. At this moment I'm living with a very nice foster mommy. I keep a good eye on her just in case she tries to leave, that way I can hurry and jump in the car the car with her. She hasn't left yet though, so this is good. I've never had anyone in my life for too long, so it's hard for me to believe that someone is actually sticking around. She isn't only sticking around, she give's me food and a warm place to stay too! She even took me to the vet, which I didn't really enjoy but I guess that means she actually likes me. I'm up to date on all my shots and even got fixed. I don't really know what that means, but one time I woke up and my belly was really sore. Oh well, I guess I can handle it as long as it's all for the right reason's. I'm working on my house manners and am working really well on them. I'm very excited to meet my future family. Will that be you?


I'm ready to be your  next family member.

Can you find me a home?

Love you forever and always,
Sienna

No comments: