Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spot's Family

Hey everyone, remember me?




Spot
Breed: Full Blooded Fox Terrier
Area: Indiana
Gender: Boy
Age: 2 yrs
Size: Small
Status: In need of a adoptive family





Dear Friends,

My name is spot. I love my family. I love them so much! They are so great and everything but lately I've noticed how there not home so often. I just sit in a kennel waiting for them to get home. Now that I think about it, I sit in my kennel more then I am with them. This make me very sad. I miss my family. Since I'm always in my kennel, I'm forgetting my manners. I can't remember what go potty means. I bet if you took me home and reminded me I would be a pro before you know it.  I really would like to become a couch potato instead of a kennel potato. Kennel potato's are lonely. 

Please let me be your couch potato. Maybe even let me dig myself into a pile of blankets!

Meet you under the blanket,
Spot

No comments: